High security locks are made in order to provide as additional level of protection against break ins and theft. These types of locks are manufactured with advanced materials and technologies to provide the security of doors and windows. These are some features they consist of:
1. Restricted key copies: One of the most valuable feature of these locks is that only the owner or the assigned individual can make copies of the restricted keys and if someone steals or find this key, they cannot make copies of this key.
2. Steel Laminate: Many of these high security locks are manufactured with steel and it is more durable than common iron. This material helps prevent breakage or ruining of the locks.
3. Chip technology: Some high security locks feature chip technology . which uses a card or a key with an integrated chip to unlock the lock. This can be programmed so that only certain individuals can be authorized.
4. Pick Proof Cylinder: A pick proof cylinder is a lock that made to resist picking. This lock has a special design inside that prevents this type of intrusion of picking.
5. Panic bar locks: Panic bar locks: Panic bar locks are designed to be installed on emergency exit doors. These locks have a bar that can be easily be unlocked in case of emergency, but offers an additional level of security.
These are some characteristics that make a lock considered high security. If you need a extra layer of security then I would recommend a high security lock. High security locks are a great way to secure your property and can add that extra level of security that we are looking for.